Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bad Sara

When I started my blog a couple months ago, I had the goal to write at least once, and hopefully twice a week. I missed last week. It was a computer issue. I have an iPad, so that's where I do most of my "stalking," but I don't like to write my blog on there. So I have to wrestle the computer away from my teenager. When I was able to do that on Sunday, I spent the time downloading
Freebies! (from TpT stores)
Did anyone else go completely crazy on this?  I downloaded almost everything from the K-2 people - there were a couple kindergarten things I just couldn't see me using at all. And then I thought to myself, I teach 2nd grade, maybe there are some 3-6 freebies I might use. And sure enough there were.

I haven't even had time to really go through everything I downloaded. Hopefully there is nothing that I will use in the next few weeks.

When I got done doing all that, (now on to Monday!), I shopped at the TpT sale. Oh My Goodness! $77 worth - and that's including the sale, the TpT discount and using $5 or so of points. Got several things that had been on my wishlist for a while. Several things I'm hoping to use in math next year.

How many days do you have left? I have 12 - yikes! One part of me is saying - yahoo! so ready for a break. I have one little stinker, I mean sweetie, that is really giving me a run for my money. The other side of me is saying - I have one assessment to give, and some activities I want to do and time is a ticking.

I hope some people downloaded my Bump Plus games. I didn't get any comments, and it makes me realize how important it is to add a comment when someone shares something you really like or will use. I did get some new followers - that's always nice.  

So, how many days do you have left? Are you counting? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment