Friday, July 6, 2012

Awards

I've gotten two awards this past week - yeah, it is so nice to know that my little corner of the blog world is read!

First up:
From Alyce at Mrs. Bartel's School Family


Isn't that lovely - so sweet, thanks, Alyce!

There are some rules:

Once you receive the award, you have to pass it on to others! Here are the 3 rules to follow:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

I already follow Alyce, I've already linked back to her --- but I'm not going to do part 3. This summer I'm trying to cautious of how I spend my time (except for laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.). But Alyce, thanks for the award.

Second:



from Heather at the Busy Bee Hive.





OK so here are the rules to this award that I need to follow:
 

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (yup)
2. Include a link to their site. (yup)


3. Include the award image in your post (yup)
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. (yup)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.


7 Random Facts about me!
1. I just had a birthday on Tuesday - lots of fun!
2. I really want to do some updates to my blog - where does the time go?
3. We've lived in our house for 20 years now.
4. I'm loving my flower gardens this summer.
5. I'm trying to decide whether to leave all the school stuff alone for a couple weeks, or keep doing little piddlying things associated with school.
6. I enjoy swimming, but haven't been to the pool yet this summer (I think I need to talk hubby into a backyard pool!)
7. My daughter is going to be a senior and then it's empty nest time - yikes!
And again, sorry, Heather, but I'm being cautious of my time, so no go on numbers 5, 6, 7. Thanks so much for the award, though.
And now I'm off to mow the lawn - the fun times I have around here!
Have a great Friday,
Sara

 






No comments:

Post a Comment