Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful for N....


http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/11/week-of-giving-thanks-t-is-for.html

I saw this over the weekend at the Tattoed Teacher's blog - Today is:





Those little sweet petes that spend 7 hours a day in my class. From the kid who was supposed to be a behavior problem, who now likes to tell me little jokes; and my friend who asks if I want a hug; and the quiet little guy who gets a little smile when I excitedly tell him, "Yes, you got it!" to my friend who used to annoy me because he wanted to "help" too much - now I just say thanks and let him. 

And then I thought of the diving they do when somebody accidentally spills their pencil box, or the kid that shared a precious bookmark with a disappointed friend - who has trouble making friends. 

And I remembered the way they try to keep each other out of trouble - "Shhh!" or "You're not supposed to!"

Yup, pretty thankful for another bunch of good ones!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for kids too. The make it so much easier to head back to work after a lovely week off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today was definitely a Monday! My kiddos were tired and not very responsive. What about you?
      Sara

      Delete