Monday, January 28, 2013

101 Days of School



I was in the right place at the right time and got this wonderful 101 day celebration packet from Anita Goodwin at I love 2 learn, I love 2 grow.  (What a cute name for a blog!)  I was one of 3 commenters and Yahoo! I got mine for free.



This packet is just in time because the kindergarten teachers have told me that Friday is our 100th day, so that makes Monday 101! What a fun and different thing to celebrate.  The packet has a couple craft ideas, some ELA activities and some math games. I'm going to pick and choose this year, because, well, even though it's a week away, yikes! I have so much on my plate right now. 

Anyway, if you are interested in celebrating 101 days - or Dalmatian Days - click HERE to get your own copy for $3.

I can't wait to try it out on Monday! 
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment