Sunday, February 16, 2014

Grammar Excitement!

I've had this in my mind for a couple weeks, so here we go --



Isn't this adorable? In grammar, we have been working on irregular BE verbs. Really, what could be more exciting than that? So I really jazzed that lesson up by having us draw a cute little bee before we added words to our graphic organizer. I think I've mentioned how LOOOONNG our afternoons are - and grammar is just not something to get our juices flowing. So I'm trying {I'll admit, in a limited way} to make things a little more fun. 

This was another one:

I actually like it a little better. It's pronouns. {We all agreed we couldn't tell what our stick creatures were, so they were definitely an it!

So there you have it - a quick, easy, no copies idea you are more than welcome to steal - LOL
















2 comments:

  1. I love your ideas! I am definitely going to do the pronoun drawings when we get to it. I think it will really help them since they are having to draw the pictures.
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea - glad there's something you can use! And my kids seemed to enjoy drawing the little stick people.
      Sara

      Delete