Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Awakened

Are you shopping???
TpT is having one of their big sales today and tomorrow. I have a couple things I'm thinking about getting, but I don't usually buy too much. 

I do want to tell you about one thing --

Awakened: Change Your Mindset to Transform Your Teaching (eBook)

I just bought this book by Angela Watson -- she blogs at The Cornerstone. She really encourages teachers to remain positive and to remember why they are doing what they are doing. 

I hate to admit it, but I feel like I often see the cup as half empty in a lot of situations. This book, I think, has some good, concrete suggestions to help overcome that. And it's only $4.79 at TpT - plus you would get to also subtract some more when you use the site wide discount.  

I bought my book a couple weeks ago, and it has been terrific for the end of the year yucks that sometimes happen. 

I'm not getting reimburse in any way for this -- it's just something that has helped me, and I thought some of you might be interested. 

Happy Shopping -- if that's your thing!







1 comment:

  1. It's a good time of the year to get our thinking realigned. Sounds like great read.

    ReplyDelete