Sunday, November 15, 2015

Singing

I am going to do a blog post this weekend, I am, I am I am!

So here we go!

I feel like I've been a little more -- grumpy, maybe?? harsher than I'd like?? I'm not sure what. But not the way I like with my students.

So Friday, I tried singing little made up songs to them -- 
you know like --- {Singing} put your books up, put your books up, come on everybody
And other ridiculously dorky songs.

And after one particularly wonderful one, a little friend said, "Mrs. Sanders, that's a catchy tune!" 

Oh yes, my friends, I'm the catchy tune teacher! 

I'm laughing as I type this -- I can't even remember what I was singing. But apparently, I have at least one fan!








3 comments:

  1. Great job! Adding variety will help all of us get rid of the grumps. I will be singing more--thanks for the idea!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this one to the tune of the Hokey Pokey. You put your pencil up. Your put your pencil down. etc. You get the idea. That's how I signal that they need to get something out of their desks. Usually works like a charm, and they sing along of course. :)

    ReplyDelete