Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Back to School

Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work I go!
 
Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho
 
{and if you are singing that in your head all day, you are welcome!}
 
Yesterday was a work day. My work days always seem to go like this:
In the morning: wow, I am getting so much done. I'll be able to do all these extra things this afternoon!
 
In the afternoon: where is the time going? Why is everything taking so much longer than I thought it would?
I told my hubby, we need a day where the teachers can all get together and chat - and then another day that's a work day.
 
Today - Kids!
And review of rules and expectations and little tweaks in our classroom.
And every morning, as they come into the room, I try to say Good Morning to each one. Sometimes they start coming in so fast, I can't keep up with their names - so I'm really hoping that this morning, I get to say Hello to each one!
Have a great Tuesday!













1 comment:

  1. Starting the week with a work day must be a nice way to warm up to being a teacher again. It took me a few says! :)

    ReplyDelete