Friday, May 11, 2012

Techno help

The 3am Teacher must be just the nicest person in the world! She is offering technology help to all us little bloggers who are winging it. She asks, what would you like to know how to do?
OK, this is the craziest little thing, but I'd like to know how to get a cute little button instead of my cute little dog's picture whenever I comment on a blog. I love my cute little dog, but really, this isn't a dog blog :)
And like the author of We are all special - I'd like to know how to use the cute background on these linky parties - like she has that looks like this:


And another perhaps semi-goofy thing: I'd like to know how to do is to add an email something so if some great day somebody actually wanted to email, well, they could!
So there you have it - now I'm going to link up with 3am teacher and see what she can teach me!

1 comment:

  1. I believe this link should take to you to the blog Life In Special Education. She will teach you how to make your own blog button and a grab button so other people can post your button on their blog. I'm not sure how useful the actual directions for making the button are. I created mine without much tech skills kind of through trial and error. I'm not even sure I could do it again the way I did if I tried. Hope this helps though! The part about making a grab button was super easy and right on, so I hope the button making helps you:) GOOD LUCK:)

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete