Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday

(Well, aren't I a smartie pants? I got me a new email account for my blog and I set up an email button and then didn't check that email! Then I was blog-stalking and I was at Bunting, Books and Bainbridge and found out I won! I won! I won!)

So here's the scoop: Christina Bainbridge at Bunting, Books and Bainbridge has made the most adorable Birthday mini bulletin board - and I was blessed to win it from her! Here is a preview picture:


These little cupcakes are just the cutest!

So this will definitely freshen up my classroom and the tired old birthday graph that I've used for 4 years and was there when I got there! Thanks, thanks, thanks Christina! If you are interested, you can go to TpT - here - and pick up your own.

Christina also has a post with different birthday celebration ideas - hop over here to see those ideas.

So Saturday has zoomed by me. I was trying to download some fonts from Kevin and Amanda and got all sorts of gunk on my computer - has this happened to any one else? I was disappointed because I've heard such good things about them. I may try again - when I have more time and patience!

So, I'd suggest checking out Christina's blog and her birthday cupcakes. They look good enough to eat!
Have a great weekend - Sara

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :)

    I'm glad you're excited about the bulletin board set!

    :)
    Christina
    Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge

    ReplyDelete