She has 4 questions to answer; here I go!
1. what state you are in - I live in beautiful, very hot with drought conditions southwest Kansas. I really do think it is beautiful here, but the hot weather and lack of rain are terrible.
2. your current teaching position - I'll be starting my 5th year of 2nd grade in a couple weeks.
3. your teaching experience - I'm a late bloomer. When my daughter started school, I did some substituting. I liked it and went back to school for a 2nd degree in education. When I got done, I got hired at my daughter's school to finish the year with a 3rd grade classroom where the teacher had left. I moved down to 2nd grade after that year and that's where I've been ever since.
4. when you started blogging - I think in February of this year. As of this moment, I have 46 wonderful people who follow me and I enjoy following them back. I like writing and sharing my ideas, thoughts, ponderings and reading what others are thinking.
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource - Be yourself! Let some of your personality come through in your blog. Share little bits of yourself.
Ok, I'm pretty sure I qualify. I'm excited to look at other newbies - Happy Blogging Hopping to you!