Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pinterest Linky Party

Well, Diving into Learning is having a Pinterest Linky Party.

I have to admit that I haven't been a consistent Pinterest pinner - does that make sense? I'll go in spurts and pin a bunch of stuff, and then not for a while. I often forget what I've pinned and then when I go back, I say to myself, man, that's a great idea. But Diving into Learning had a couple ideas on her blog that I repinned. 

The linky party gave me an excuse to look at my pins again, and you guessed it, I found a couple good ones. 


I'm going to use the poster below in my some of my Guided Reading groups. I'm hoping that my higher groups can start talking to each other without me as the middle man :)

book talks













source



I like these ideas - I'm thinking I want to give my Guided Reading groups sticky notes and have them do a couple of these ideas below.


Stop, Think,Jot
source


I "borrowed" this from Diving into Learning. What a great idea for a quick number line! I'm going to try to use it next week for some of my sweeties that seem to be still clueless in 2nd grade! I have tons of baggies (they are on our school supply list) and hopefully some of them have that zip thing at the top.
Saddle up for Second Grade Number line idea, made from a Baggie
source


If you are interested in seeing my other pins - you can go to my Pinterest Boards.

Ha, ha on me - I see now that this linky party is called:




Happy Pinning to you! Sara








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love the reading poster ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using a Baggie for a number line. What a great and easy idea to help our visual learners!

    ReplyDelete