Sunday, October 26, 2014

Not so much fun

A couple little things have come together to make blogging just not as much fun as it used to be.

First, I keep getting this:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

    sub.scribe@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com by mta7.am0.yahoodns.net. [66.196.118.35].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.  See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html


Along with a whole long line of other stuff every time I try to comment or reply to comments on blogs. Bleck! Don't like. Not sure what the problem is. Don't know how to fix it. 

{If anybody reading this does know how, give me a holler, please!}

Second, the new update on my older iPad makes things sllllooooow. I like to read blog posts as I'm munching on my cereal in the morning, but it seems that it is taking more patience than I have for that. {The head tech guy from our school sent an email saying don't do the update - and of course, that was after I had - pooh.}

And third, when I try to post a comment on somebody's blog, it takes forever and a day {when I'm on my iPad} and like this morning, I did get a comment typed, but it just kept spinning and spinning to get it posted. 

I like to use my iPad to view and comment on blogs - because I can be in the same room as hubby. But it is leading to quite a bit of frustration. And that's a big Don't Like!

So basically, this is just a venting post. Thanks for listening!







5 comments:

  1. Sara,

    I'm with you...did the update and everything is so slow! Ugh! Worse yet, when I try to use the shortcut for my link it freezes. Frustrating! Hang in there, though. I'm sure it will get better!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about the getting better - surely it will! And I hope this doesn't sound too mean, but I'm glad I'm not the only one!
      Sara

      Delete
  2. I have an ipad but I view blogs on my MacBook. I'm sorry your update is more frustrating than helpful.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy - you are always such a sweetie! Thanks for the sympathy.
      Sara

      Delete
  3. Yep, I have trouble commenting on my iPad. Hoping you get things worked out soon! Love reading your stuff and hearing from you! Happy Saturday!!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete