Thursday, October 30, 2014

Working

I'm in the middle of Crazy week! Late night of conferences Tuesday night, followed by Fall Party {synonymous with Halloween party}, and today - a full day of conferences. I think I've been working too hard. And how do I know that? Look at this:


Yes, my shoe pretty much broken into pieces. Ack! Yes, at school. Yes, while I'm trying to meet parents. Oh my goodness! 

I had noticed this piece of black stuff on the floor and I just thought the janitor hadn't vacuumed all that well after our festivities. Nope, it was me. 

And I shall leave you with that! Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Teachers wear out shoes very fast! Hope your conferences went well. So glad that mine are over and the party is over and I have a weekend to relax. Happy Saturday!!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyce - this is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me! And I couldn't decide what to do - try to run home and get another pair of shoes or stick it out. So I finally just made it through the day and then tossed them.
      My conferences went well! So glad about that!
      Sara

      Delete
  2. Oh what a crazy week. I'd suggest conferences and Halloween be separated next year. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing quite like the childhood joy of a sugar high, is there?
      Sara

      Delete